Let’s be honest, some times you feel like you need a little holiday from travelling. The long days, early starts, extensive sightseeing and constant moving around can get a bit exhausting. If you’re starting to feel like you need a break, you should consider hopping off in Nha Trang. Nha Trang is not one of […]
Having spent two days in Siem Reap, and visiting the Angkor Wat temples, I really started to feel a love for Cambodia and its people. I was really excited to visit the first Stray overnight stop at a village homestay, in Battambang. We were going to be accommodated in a small village, just outside of […]
You’re out there having incredible instagram-worthy experiences everyday and we love it when you share them with us so we thought we’d share them with the world! Here’s our pick of the top 5 inspirational instagram pictures tagged #strayasia in July. So there you have it – 5 of the best […]
Life’s a beach in Sihanoukville, and there are plenty of them to choose from. Known specifically for its tropical islands, palm fringed sands and late-night atmosphere, each one of Sihanoukville’s beaches has its own charm and offerings. Some are easier on the eye, but less comfortable to relax on. Some are more crowded, but perfect […]
“The Bangkok night heaved with the pumping noise of 90’s dance music, the oppressive heat caused my cheap cotton shirt to stick to my un-climatised body. My eyes danced back and forth from the overstimulation of crowds, bright neon lights, banging trance, young English men chanting and swilling cheap beer. Here I was on Soi […]
Although New Year’s Eve is not an official holiday in Asia, the locals still think it’s a great excuse for a party and you’ll find plenty to do in each of the major cities on the Stray route. Plan your trip so that you end up in one of these party-places on 31 December! Bangkok, Thailand […]
You’re out there having incredible instagram-worthy experiences everyday and we love it when you share them with us so we thought we’d share them with the world! Here’s our pick of the top 5 inspirational instagram pictures tagged #strayasia in June. So there you have it – 5 of the best […]
So you’re off to the Full Moon Party for the first time. You’re going to see what all the fuss is about but you’re a bit unsure as to what to expect and you’ve heard a couple of horror stories too. Some people say it’s not worth the money and others rave about it, so […]
Let’s be honest…when you dream of your amazing upcoming trip to Vietnam, it’s unlikely you’re envisioning the all-important filing of official government paperwork. Negotiating the tangled world of travel visas is one of the less glamourous aspects of travelling, but it’s absolutely necessary. So where to start? Visitor Visas 101 – Do your homework first […]
Want the rush of the wind in your hair, the exhilaration of flying and a big adrenaline hit? Go zip lining! It’s a fun, safe activity where you get to see the scenery from a different viewpoint and race through the air at up to 100kms per hour! The best zip line adventures combine awesome […]
WELCOME TO THE STRAY ASIA BLOG
Get your subscribe on and read all about our travel adventures in Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam.
Who are we? Check us out:
www.StrayTravel.asia - Southeast Asia’s first Hop-On Hop-Off Travel Company!
Search Our Blog
- Need a holiday from travelling? Hop off in Nha Trang! August 16, 2016
- Getting on and off the track in Battambang August 3, 2016
- Top 5 Inspirational Instagram Pics from July August 1, 2016
- The 5 Best Beaches of Sihanoukville, Cambodia July 26, 2016
- What it’s really like to see a Ladyboy show in Thailand July 13, 2016
- The 7 Best Things to do in Hoi An, Vietnam August 11, 2014
- Crossing the border Thailand to Laos August 15, 2011
- We must practice responsible tourism in Laos August 17, 2011
- Top 5 Reasons to Visit Myanmar Now! December 12, 2014
- The 7 Best Things to do in Vang Vieng, Laos March 24, 2014
- Mr. Smile: Why you should choose Vietnam to be your travel pl...
- Celebrating New Year’s Eve 2017 in South East Asia – Stray Asia - Southeast Asia Adventure Travel: […] Hoi An, Vietnam […]...
- Celebrating New Year’s Eve 2017 in South East Asia – Stray Asia - Southeast Asia Adventure Travel: […] Vang Vieng, Laos […]...
- Lisa Taylor: What a great post about your Baci ceremony experie...
- Top 5 Tips for Celebrating Songkran and Pi Mai Lao – Stray Asia - Southeast Asia Adventure Travel: […] http://blog.straytravel.asia/wp-content/...